Numerous New Jersey singles complaints from single men come from the inability to stick dating resolutions. But this year, matchmaking professionals with over 25 years of experience will teach you how to solve your dating problems in 2015!
Fix Your Dating Resolutions by Avoiding the Wrong Type of Resolution
Professional matchmakers from New Jersey Singles Dating Service know the biggest reason most dating resolutions fail is because people don’t choose the right type of resolutions. Let’s take a look so you know what we’re talking about.
1. People focus solely on the end result instead of what they can do. For example, you would lose weight much quicker if you resolved to stop going to McDonald’s or happy hour three times a week than you would if you set the goal of losing 20 pounds in six months. And with dating, it’s the same. A resolution to get a girlfriend or to date only 10’s won’t get you as far as if you committed to learning how to approach men and women daily.
2. People focus on the wrong things to achieve their goals. A lot of men think they need to be weird, standoffish, or even mean to get a woman, but New Jersey matchmakers know this is far from the truth. You wouldn’t go to a Chinese school to learn Italian and being weird or mean to women is the equivalent.
3. Being unrealistic. Men who resolve to go to the gym 3 hours a day end up working out less than the men who make a more realistic goal, and the same goes with dating. You will not be meeting women every night, so set a more realistic goal of meeting at least 1 woman a week.
Fixing Your Dating Problems by Using These New Year’s Dating Resolutions
Every year, New Jersey Singles Dating Service helps thousands of men achieve dating success with women. Some get in serious relationships and some get married, but our expert matchmakers are able to help single men achieve the happiness they wanted.
Our matchmakers have been in the business for 25 years and know exactly what works and what doesn’t, year in and year out. The following dating resolutions will work for you in 2015, they’re everything you need. Print them out, take them to work, or stick them on your fridge. That is all you have to do, and you’ll thank us later.
1. Find a Passion & Purpose
Being good with women takes practice and skill. If you want to be a good guitar player or basketball player, you spend time studying and practicing to become better at those things, and the same applies to dating. This is why it’s very important to find your passion and purpose and practice explaining it. Get comfortable explaining it so that women find it compelling. It’s better to have a genuine passion for golfing or comic books than pretending to be something you’re not. Why? Because women don’t like fake men. Use your passion to converse with her and she’ll respond in a positive way.
You are going to have to work for your goals if you want to be happy with your dating life, you must practice for it. This isn’t necessarily because there is something wrong with you, though. It’s because women are always practicing their social and flirting skills, making them pros. Trust us, they can’t help it. An attractive, outgoing, social women is going to have people wanting to talk to her all the time, so if you want to be on her level, then you must also learn to be a social person. Women truly appreciate a man who open and charismatic.
3. Get a Friend to Help You
Studies show that people who share their goals with others will stay committed to accomplishing them. So there you have it, when you have a mentor, friend, or expert dating coach, you’re more likely to accomplish your goal of dating success. Meeting women is easier and more fun when you have a dating coach or friend by your side. It’s usually much better to be coached by someone who knows the field rather than going at it blindly. Plus, you have someone to give you support and encouragement when you need it.
4. Better Your 1st Impression
Everyone knows that a woman makes a decision whether a man is a yes or a no within the first 30 seconds of meeting him. It absolutely pays off that you pass the first impression test. A lot goes into the first few seconds, but the most important element is in the non-verbal communication. It’s about how you express yourself through your body language and facial expressions.
The great thing about body language is that you can practice it 24/7, even when there isn’t anyone around you. Go ahead and have a little fun practicing in the mirror when you’re getting ready for work in the morning. Practice your smile and facial expressions and you’ll be sharpening your social skills in the process.
• Eye Contact: You need to keep eye contact when you’re talking to her as well as when you are listening.
• Controlled Movements: You need to control your movements, not look like a bumbling idiot.
• Always Smile: Your smile needs to look friendly and genuine. It will help her relax and make you look confident.
• Shoulders Back: Don’t hunch like you have bricks on your shoulders. Women like a man who carries himself well.
• Stand Tall: Keep your head held high, and don’t look at the ground when you are walking. After all, if you’re always looking at the ground, how will you ever attract the attention of the beautiful women you see day in and day out?
5. Don’t Be Afraid to Get Help
Most men are not that good at attracting women. Some men learn from watching an older brother or a friend, while others got lucky in the genetics department, but for everyone else, there is still hope. You are going to have to make it happen, and that means stepping out of your comfort zone and working hard to achieve success in your dating life. But don’t worry, you don’t have to go at it alone.
There is no shame in hiring a professional matchmaker to help you along the way. Many successful men come to us when it comes to finding love. If you have been struggling to follow up with your dating resolutions and have not been successful with women, our professional matchmakers here at New Jersey Singles Dating Service are here to help you. We have helped thousands of men just like yourself find compatible partners and serious relationships. If you want to be successful in dating in 2015, give our matchmakers a call today.